Holstein Cow 'Turning Head' (Unpainted Resin Casting) 1:32 Scale by HLT Miniatures FAB06
- 1 x Resin Cow in 'Turning Head' Pose
- Perfect to make your 'herd' more interesting
- Conversion from a Britains cow (fattened, teats elongated. tail altered etc)
- These are unprepared, rough castings, so you'll need to remove excess resin/sprue marks and sand gently to remove unevenness before painting. However, the cow in the photo had minimal preparation and we think it looks great!
- To paint use a good primer first, then quality acrylic paints work well (we use Citadel or Vallejo)
- Resin is more fragile than plastic, so if one of the delicate parts becomes broken - don't worry they fix easily with Superglue!
1:32 Scale (suitable for 1:35 scale)
- 4cms High
- Suitable from 14 years+